---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/93188e2051 ----
Charming main level unit in 1940s cottage situated on the bluff above Swan Island along the Lewis & Clark trail scenic drive. Southern exposure provides wonderful light. View from the bluff includes arching Fremont Bridge, downtown skyline, Willamette River, Swan Island, Mt. Hood, and mature trees. Nice pulse of life: joggers, bicyclists, people walking dogs. Portland Marathon and bike races go along the street. Established neighborhood with tree-lined streets.
• approximately 10 minutes to downtown Portland
• park is half block away
• less than 5 mile radius includes Fred Meyer, New Seasons, Metro station, St. Johns McMenamin’s Pub & Theater, Adidas headquarters
• University of Portland 4 blocks away (nice grounds)
• city bus stops 1 block away
• cozy details include crown molding, glass-front kitchen cabinets, etc.
• original hardwood floors (newly refinished)
• all new windows
• washer & dryer in full basement (plenty of storage space)
• spacious private backyard
$50 additional monthly landscaping fee required.
Pet Policy: Maximum of